- To manage the Mitsubishi Chemical Cleansui retail showroom, ensuring sales growth targets are achieved and exceptional customer service is delivered. To maintain appropriate inventory, maximize store appearance and efficiency of sales floor operations. To maintain compliance with company values, policies and procedures.
- To manage and assist B2C Sales Consultant in building the presence of MCC in the showroom market, developing customer relationships and, thereby, contributing to the overall sales goals for the showroom and the company.
- Looking for a suitable and attractive place for opening a new showroom. In charge from planning to implementation in setting up the showroom.
- Support, motivate, coach, train and develop B2C Sales force for optimum sales performance and excellent customer service
- Demonstrate and ensure a sales approach and level of service that will attract and retain long term customers
- Regularly review reporting and sales processes and provide guidance to inside and outside B2C Sales that helps them maximize sales, acquire new customers and maximize customer long term relationships
- Ensure compliance with all company and showroom policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean and attractive showroom appearance that will enhance sales
- Identify and create new MCC customers through building strong relationships with prospects.
- Manage inventory to optimize sales and profit
- Coordinate activities to facilitate shipping and receiving in accordance with established procedures
- Prepare timely monthly reporting in accordance with company requirements
- Ensure accurate showroom inventory, sales reports
- 3+ years retails or showroom management and sales experience, preferably in the home appliance/house hold.
- Good communication in both English & Viet
- Good office computer skills
- Result oriented and business mind-set.
- Flexible & open minded, objective thinking mind-set
- Ability to receive stress – heavy workload in high time
- Bachelor degree
- Age range: 28 - 38