• Researching and identifying potential client via Developers (Capital Land, Keppel Land…) directly and via Interior, Contractors and Material Supplier indirectly
• Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product
• Co-ordinate with Sales Manager to set up suitable offer for each of Partner/Client.
• Build good relationship with all potential and existing clients
• Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
• Collaborate with other internal departments to ensure smooth procedure
• Weekly/Monthly/Yearly sales and market report
• Other assigned task by Sales Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in economic or related field.
• At least 3 years’ experience at the same role
• Have good co-operate client networking (developers, contractor, interior, material suppliers)
• Under 32 ages
• Good at presentation and negotiation skill
• Strong skill in Microsoft Office
• Good communication in English is an advantage.
• Ability to receive heavy workload in high time