- Plan & Implement marketing strategies and marketing and communications plans including developing plan proposals for individual marketing campaigns which support Sales Team to gain company Target.
- Execute approved plans from idea to production; handle all logistics and last-minute emergency.
- Supervise and manage events to achieve customer satisfaction, and deliver commitments for clients.
- Monitor actual results against plan and budget, measure effectiveness and impact of each event campaign.
- Work closely with all relating internal teams (Sales, Customer Service,…) to identify emerging customer needs and preferences, as well as the effectiveness of individual marketing activities, and regularly review the ROI of all activities with this information in mind.
- Responsible for planning & executing of Sales events, Marketing events, Sales programs, CSR activities. Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Build up effective advertising & promotion program to increase brand-awareness and support Direct Sales and In-direct sales to hit target.
- Assist to monitor and supervise brand image appearance in distribution network via shop display and product display tools.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Research and analyze market trends, competitors.
- Analyzes 4Ps (Product, Place, Price, Promotion) and 3Cs (Company, Customers, Competitors) with products in charged.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), providing monthly, weekly reports.
- Contribute to make the annual sales and marketing plan of healthcare products.
- Other duties & responsibilities may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- At least 3-year experiences in business, especially in Marketing & Branding management, have working experiences in Printing/ IT is preferred.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or a related field.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- CAN DO attitude, concentrate on details and highly multi-task
For job application, kindly submit your CV to:
- Ms Trang: firstname.lastname@example.org (Marketing Leader)
- Ms Quynh: email@example.com