• Create demand of End User via planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
• Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
• End user analysing touch points and maximizing commercial opportunities.
• Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
• Monitoring direct communications with customers through the CRM.
• Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
• Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
• Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
• University level preferred in Marketing
• At least 4 years’ experience in the same role. Experience in a direct marketing environment, including acquisition and retention marketing
• Solid experience in CRM analysing.
• Strong skill in Microsoft Office
• Ability to receive heavy workload in high time